Before Returning a Tactical Light or Laser for Repair
Before sending your product for repair, please review the instruction manuals to see if you can resolve the issue:
Return a Tactical Light or Laser for Repair
After reviewing the sections of the website listed above to ensure factory repair is needed, follow these steps:
- Complete and electronically submit the Return Authorization Request Form.
- Wait for a response from the EOTech Repair & Service Department. You will receive a reply via email within 1 business day (and usually the same day). This message will provide:
- Your Return Authorization number (RA#)
- A quote on any cost (if applicable)
- Estimated turnaround time for repair
- Shipping and payment instructions (pay close attention to the address as all products are not repaired at the same service center)
Do not ship any product without an RA#. Make sure this number is visible on the outside of the box.
Returns must be sent postage-paid to the repair facility. EOTech is not responsible for improper postage or missing or damaged merchandise during shipping. EOTech will cover return freight charges after the repair.